Menu Gasthof Hochalmspitze
- Fritaten Soup
- Clear broth with slices of thin pancake
- Backerbsen Soup
- Clear broth with biscuit balls
- Zucchini Soup
- Garlic cream Soup
- Gulash Soup
- Farmersbread served with local sausage, bacon, and cheese
- meat sandwich with fried egg
- Toasted bread with ham and cheese, served with coleslaw.
- Strips of pancake served with casted sugar and apple sauce
- Fried Goatcheese with honey
- Fried Camenbert
- Homemade Pulled Pork
- Low and slow smoked pork shoulder served on a sandwich with pickle and coleslaw.
- Babyback ribs
- Low and slow grilled sparerib, glazed with homemade BBQ Sauce served with fries and coleslaw.
- Spiffs Burger
- Burger of 150 gr beef on a Kaiser sandwich with tomato, pickle, cheese, bacon and homemade BBQ sauce.
- Homemade spätzle with fried onion, bacon and cheese au gratin in the oven.
- Spaghetti bolognaise
- Spaghetti meatballs
- Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce and grated cheese.
- Spaghetti Hochalmspitze
- Spaghetti with spinach/chicken sauce.
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Tiroler Gröstl
- Fried potato with bacon, onion and porkchops, served with a fried egg.
- Wiener Schnitzel
- Breaded pork schnitzel with cranberry compote, served with fries / croquettes and mixed salad.
- Jäger Schnitzel
- Breaded pork Schnitzel with mushroom cream sauce, served with chips / croquettes and mixed salad.
- Sauerbraten Limburgoise
- Sweet and sour meat Limburg style, served with fries / croquettes and mixed salad.
- Spicy chicken
- Spicy strips of fried chicken breast served with fries / croquettes and mixed salad.
- Honey-rosemary parfait
- Chocolate mousse
- Vanilla ice cream with warm cherries and whipped cream.
- Crepe Suzette
For our little guests
- Chickennuggets with fries and mayonnaise
- Fish fingers with fries and mayonnaise
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Mini Schnitzel with fries and mayonnaise
- Half a portion of any other dish that has already been ordered at the table, except for the BBQ dishes.