Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival, the rooms are available from 3 p.m. If you arrive after 6:00 PM, please notify us in advance. On the day of departure, we request that you vacate the rooms at 10:00 am.
1 day – Price per person and night including breakfast.
1 week – Price person for 7 nights including breakfast.
- Single room surcharge: When occupying a double room by 1 person, we charge a room surcharge of € 10.- per day.
- Dogs are allowed. In connection with extra cleaning we charge a surcharge of € 5 per dog (without food).
Children’s prices and holiday with family:
- Children 0-4 years old sleep for free in the parents’ room
- Children from 4 years pay 20% of the price + 10% for each year they are older than 4 years (a child of 8 pays 20% + 40% = 60%). When sleeping in the parents’ room.
The age criterion is the age on the day of arrival.
This discount also applies when booking half board.
The tourist tax is € 1.50 per person per day. Children under the age of 16 do not pay tourist tax. Children under the age of 16 do not pay tourist tax.
Due to the current situation, we do not charge cancellation costs. Please register at least 4 days before the start of the holiday if your trip cannot take place. So you can confidently book your summer or winter holiday in the beautiful Malta Valley.
Cancellation conditions under normal circumstances:
For cancellation, late arrival or earlier departure, the Reglungen der ÖsterreichischenHotelvertragsbedingungen:apply
- If canceled up to 31 days before the start of the stay, we charge 40% of the total package price.
- If you cancel up to 8 days before the start of the stay, we charge 70% of the total package price.
- If canceled in the last 7 days before the start of the stay, we charge 90% of the total package price.
- In case of a later arrival or earlier departure, we charge 70% of the booked accommodation costs in the event of the room not being rentable.
- Cancellations are only valid in writing.
- We recommend that you take cancellation insurance in all cases.